To schedule a ride, call 909-770-8038 or dial 711 for the hearing impaired.Back to all programs →
Hours of OperationWeekdays: 6:00am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
|12-$1 Ticket Book||$10.00|
Who can ride
Ready Now provides same-day, door-to-door transportation service for registered Get About riders.
Where we take you
Any where you can go on Get About, you can get to by Ready Now, but it will cost more.
Ready Now will take you anywhere in Claremont, LaVerne, Pomona and San Dimas. Service is also provided to Montclair Place, Montclair Transit Center, Montclair Medical Center, as well as West of the Pomona Valley to Grand Avenue or designated locations further West for an additional fare.
How to start
Riders must be registered to use Ready Now and must provide their name, address, date of birth and phone number to register.
Riders registered for Get About are already registered for Ready Now.
- To register now online, fill out our registration form here.
- To register by phone, call PVTA at (909) 596-7664 from 8:30 am to 6 pm Mon – Fri.
- To register by mail, complete this form and mail to Pomona Valley Transportation Authority, 2120 Foothill Blvd #116, La Verne, CA 91750.
Riders who complete registration will be mailed an ID card with a unique identification number.
- No advanced reservation required. Wait time depends on service capacity.
- This is a door-to-door service. Let us know when you register if you’ll need any special assistance.
- Get About is a shared ride service. The vehicle may make other pickups or drop offs along the way. Please allow at least 30 minutes of travel time.
- Our accessible vehicles can accommodate mobility devices up to 30″ wide by 48″ long and up to 600 pounds including the passenger. Larger or heavier devices may not be able to be transported.
- Grocery bags are limited to the number you can carry.