To schedule a ride, call 909-623-0183 or dial 711 for the hearing impaired.Back to all programs →
Hours of OperationWeekdays: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 6:00am - 6:00pm
|General Public within Claremont||$2.50|
|Seniors & Disabled within Claremont||$1.50|
|General Public outside* Claremont||$4.00|
|Seniors & Disabled outside* Claremont||$2.50|
|After hours service||See
"After hours service" below.
* Travel outside Claremont is limited to the specific locations indicated on the map below.
** An "Additional rider" fare may be paid for any additional riders accompanying a paying rider from the same origin, to the same destination.
Who can ride
Claremont Dial-a-Ride is open to everyone – children, youth, adults, and seniors traveling within the Dial-a-Ride service area. (Children under six must be accompanied by an adult).
Where we take you
Claremont Dial-a-Ride operates within the boundaries of Claremont. Service is also provided to the medical facilities in the Pomona Valley Medical Center area, the Courthouse and Social Security office in Pomona as well as the Montclair Place and Montclair TransCenter.
How to start
Riders must be registered to use Claremont Dial-a-Ride and must provide their name, address, date of birth and phone number to register.
Get About riders previously registered are automatically registered for Claremont Dial-a-Ride.
- To register now online, fill out our registration form here.
- To register by phone, call PVTA at (909) 596-7664 from 8:30 am to 6 pm Mon – Fri.
- To register by mail, complete this form and mail to Pomona Valley Transportation Authority, 2120 Foothill Blvd #116, La Verne, CA 91750.
Riders who complete registration will be mailed an ID card with a unique identification number.
After hours service
Seniors, disabled persons and children under age 16 can travel 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on Claremont Dial-a-Ride. The (909) 623-0183 number is available at all hours.
- This is a curb-to-curb service. Drivers do not come to the door.
- Grocery bags are limited to the number you can carry.
- Drivers cannot make change, please have the exact fare when boarding the vehicle.