To schedule a ride, call 909-596-5964 or dial 711 for the hearing impaired.Back to all programs →
Hours of OperationWeekdays: 6:00am - 7:30pm
Weekends: 7:00am - 5:00pm
New Years Day (January 1)
Independence Day (July 4)
Christmas Day (December 25)
|General Public within Claremont
|$1.00 per rider for six or more riders
* Travel outside Claremont is limited to the specific locations indicated on the map below.
Who can ride
Claremont Group Service is open to everyone representing a group of six or more people. (Children under six must be accompanied by an adult).
Where we take you
Claremont Group Service operates within the boundaries of Claremont. Service is also provided to the medical facilities in the Pomona Valley Medical Center area, the Courthouse and Social Security office in Pomona as well as the Montclair Place and Montclair TransCenter.
How to start
All groups are allowed service on Claremont Group Service. Please fill out the Shuttle Request Form or call 909-596-5964 and schedule your ride at least 72 hours in advance.
- Claremont Group Service rides must be scheduled 72 hours in advance.
- This is a curb-to-curb service. Drivers do not come to the door.
- Grocery bags are limited to the number you can carry.
- Drivers cannot make change, please have the exact fare when boarding the vehicle.