To schedule a ride, call 909-596-5964 or dial 711 for the hearing impaired.Back to all programs →
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Who can ride
One Step is for registered Get About riders who need to travel to medical facilities east of the Get About service area.
Where we take you
One Step takes you to designated medical facilities in San Bernardino County, East of the Get About service area.
How to start
Riders must be registered to use One Step and must provide their name, address, date of birth and phone number to register.
Riders registered for Get About who are qualified are automatically registered for One Step.
- To register now online, fill out our registration form here.
- To register by phone, call PVTA at (909) 596-7664 from 8:30 am to 6 pm Mon – Fri.
- To register by mail, complete this form and mail to Pomona Valley Transportation Authority, 2120 Foothill Blvd #116, La Verne, CA 91750.
Riders who complete registration will be mailed an ID card with a unique identification number.
- Please reserve rides 1 to 7 days in advance of your trip by calling 909-596-5964 or 711 for the hearing impaired.
- This is a door-to-door service. Let us know when you register if you’ll need any special assistance.
- Get About is a shared ride service. The vehicle may make other pickups or drop offs along the way. Please allow at least 30 minutes of travel time.
- Our accessible vehicles can accommodate mobility devices up to 30″ wide by 48″ long and up to 600 pounds including the passenger. Larger or heavier devices may not be able to be transported.
- Grocery bags are limited to the number you can carry.